- Safe and stable performance with over heat protection
- Flat base ensures even heat distribution for uniform steaming
- High quality materials esnures durability and longevity
It can iron cloth using high-temperatures, disinfect the surface of cloth, remove dust and germs and partly dry-clean. It is environmentally safe and clean.
The machine heats up automatically and erupts steam persistently, ideal for continuous ironing.
This machine provides double safety protection, with a high-sensitivity thermostat and temperature limiter in it. The machine automatically starts or stops heating to maintain your desired temperature. If the thermostat fails to work, the interior temperature limiter will permanently cut off the power.
Steam hose is made of double insulation tube. The inner tube is made of thick PVC pipes, and the outer tube is made of woven cotton striped tube, which makes sure that the temperature of the outside of the steam hose won’t be over 58 degrees making it safe and reliable.
The aluminum bar is a three-section bracket axle which is height adjustable. This design makes it easy to store and allows users to adjust the height according to their needs.
The tank is made through blow molding. The removable water tank with large capacity is easy to use and the water inside is clearly visible. The machine can iron for 45 minutes without needing to be refilled with water.
After leaving it on for about ten seconds, you can conveniently iron clothes with hot water steam.
The steam ironing machine has a drain (boiler cleaning) bottom at the bottom of the product. After normal use, the water inside the product can be easily drained to avoid the deterioration of water quality and breeding bacteria if it was not used for a long period.
•At the same time the inner wall of the boiler can be cleaned regularly to avoid clogging the boiler body, causing steam releasing difficultly or other abnormal phenomenon.
Cleaning and Storage
1. Please turn off the power switch or pull out the power cord
2. Let the machine cool completely for 30 minutes
3. Remove the water tank, twist the knob, pour out the water from the tank, then rinse, pour the water dry. The tank back into the water storage tank.
4. Flip unscrewed the host drainage (boiler cleaning) at the bottom of the knob, put the water in the host, and then screw down the drain knob (boiler cleaning).
5. Install the machine in a dry place